Monday, August 20, 2012

Back at it.


 
Some of us are a little bit more cheery than others on days like today. I think we should develop a new rule in this country... If it’s raining outside on Monday’s then you get to continue the weekend for one more day. (Kind of the same philosophy as Groundhog’s Day…)

Anywho, no need complaining, let’s just enjoy it! How was your weekend? 

Mine was great! I found THE wedding dress after trying on way TOO many. Now I just need to be patient for 8 more months so I can wear it! I also started at the gym this weekend, and conquer Spin class. Now my butt is super sore, but as I was told in high school volleyball, “Pain is Weakness leaving your body.” BRING IT! I also enjoyed some MUCH NEEDED R&R with a facial. 

To top the weekend off, I laughed so hard (again) during Bridesmaids. HILARIOUS! 

 
A great start to an amazing week to come- Happy Monday everyone!

~Ashleigh XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment