Thursday, August 16, 2012

A-B-C


Do you all remember those blocks we use to play with as children that said A-B-C, and we all thought that they were the greatest things in the world?! (Maybe this was before magnet fridge letters…) But anyways, because Pinterest never seizes to inspire me, I saw these super cute blocks a long while back and couldn’t wait until one of my friends got married so I could make them for her.



After searching high and low for 2” x 2” wooden blocks (and some decoupage, a glue stick, and some cute scrap booking paper) I was all set. I simply cut the paper and some fun pictures of the couple to the same size as the block, glued them on with a glue stick, and then decoupaged over the paper once it was dry. Super easy and super cute!

Here’s my final product:

***P.S.- Congrats again to Lauren and Michael! SUPER Cute couple!!! <3***

…I had some cute pictures of the final collection, but when I get a new phone, they got lost… Sorry L You’ll just have to make them for yourself to see how adorable they are. I plan to make some for Halloween d├ęcor (using some old Halloween photo favorites). Can’t wait to share those in the coming weeks! (Can you believe Halloween isn’t that far away?!?!)

Well, happy decoupaging everyone!

~Ashleigh XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment