Thursday, August 16, 2012

A-B-C


Do you all remember those blocks we use to play with as children that said A-B-C, and we all thought that they were the greatest things in the world?! (Maybe this was before magnet fridge letters…) But anyways, because Pinterest never seizes to inspire me, I saw these super cute blocks a long while back and couldn’t wait until one of my friends got married so I could make them for her.



After searching high and low for 2” x 2” wooden blocks (and some decoupage, a glue stick, and some cute scrap booking paper) I was all set. I simply cut the paper and some fun pictures of the couple to the same size as the block, glued them on with a glue stick, and then decoupaged over the paper once it was dry. Super easy and super cute!

Here’s my final product:

***P.S.- Congrats again to Lauren and Michael! SUPER Cute couple!!! <3***

…I had some cute pictures of the final collection, but when I get a new phone, they got lost… Sorry L You’ll just have to make them for yourself to see how adorable they are. I plan to make some for Halloween décor (using some old Halloween photo favorites). Can’t wait to share those in the coming weeks! (Can you believe Halloween isn’t that far away?!?!)

Well, happy decoupaging everyone!

~Ashleigh XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment