Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Eating, had me a BLAST! (or was it Loving??)

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was amazing and you did something relaxing to prepare for yet another exciting week! We had our Engagement Photos done yesterday, and it was SO much fun! I must admit though, I’m not sure if I’d ever want to be famous because after a couple of hours I was tired of having my picture taken (and that’s pretty unusual for me.. J).
On another note, I am SUPER EXCITED that all the Farmers Markets are FINALLY out, and now we can eat FRESH! Lately, I have been eating so many fruits and veggies (squash, watermelon, cantelope, pineapple, cucumbers, corn on the cob, and the list goes on and on), and that seems like all I’ve been craving. It’s so great to be able to support those in our local community, and a weekly trip to the market will do just that. Summer is an excellent time of year to start being CrEaTiVe and trying new things! There are so many veggies I hated as a child, but I love them now! Please share any new yummy ideas you may have, and I promise to do the same.


Enjoy your week!
~Ashleigh XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment