Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fun with Invitations


I am super excited to share today’s post with you, and I do not know why it took me so long to do so. SORRY! Back in February we had our Housewarming Party, and the best part was making the invites! 
Please remember that you can always go to Hallmark and buy some invites, or order them off of Vista Print, but when you have the opportunity to make them… DO IT! You can let your creativity shine, and specify them to the occasion. 

I made ours into Mailboxes, with the information on the letter inside.


All it took was a little creativity, a glue stick, construction paper, scissors, and a little fastner (which I used to hold on the flag.) I also got some business cards from the store, and printed my actual “invite” on them, so they would be legible (since they were small).  
I CANNOT wait to share pics of my Save the Dates we made. But... that will have to wait since they are going out in the mail this week!

So what's the next party you're throwing? Are you gonna make the invites?...

~Ashleigh XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment