Thursday, June 7, 2012

Even Cacti Bloom!


Sometimes we need to remind ourselves to look at the glass as half full, and not half empty. Depending on our situation, our circumstances, our experiences and the place we find ourselves within our own lives, it’s not always that easy. I try very hard to be an optimistic person, and many people that know me will know that I always say, “Fake it until you Make it!”

This saying applies not only to our work/school environment, but most importantly it applies to our relationships with others and our emotions. If you wake up in the morning and feel like a total grouch, then take a shower, put on your happy face, and FAKE being happy until you eventually are! No one wants to be around sour patches, so I challenge you all today to keep smiling until it sticks! (Plus it takes more muscles to frown anyways!) 

I was reminded of this when I walked outside this morning and saw my cacti had a new little flower. Even the most prickery/evil plant, chooses to be beautiful and BLOOM. So can you! 



Side note: Here’s a cute little bird house/welcoming sign I picked up on sale a few days back. (For some reason I have really been into bird houses lately…)


~Ashleigh XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment