Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mommy's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you that are a mom in some way, especially to my wonderful Momma!! I love you and appreciate you more and more with each passing day.

To all of you who may not have "children" but have pets, you are a mom too!! Also, many people I know act like a Mother Figure to some many other people, and today is a day to Celebrate YOU too!

Many of my friends are NEW moms!! YAYY!!! So much excitement and love is now in your life, and I wish you the happiest of days to celebrate you also.

And many people I know, both family and friends, now have their moms as their guardian angels residing in Heaven. I am thinking of each and every one of you today, and know that a mother's love is endlesss, past the time we can even fathom. It's the kindest, most humble love for all eternity.

Here's one of my favorite pics of me and my mom:


And here is my baby that I am a mom to:
So take it all in. Enjoy your special day, and know that you are all so appreciated in my life!

~Ashleigh XoXo 


No comments:

Post a Comment