Monday, May 14, 2012

Artsy Fartsy Monday!

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was amazing, and you got to spend it with loved ones. I want to send another special CONGRATS to my step dad, who graduated from his Nuclear Medicine program last week, and another HAPPY 23rd  BIRTHDAY wish to my beautiful cousin! I had a wonderful time celebrating with BOTH of you this weekend!


On Friday night I went to a local art class, and I had WAY more fun than I even fathomed I was going to have! Margaritas before the class, wine during... YUP! LOTS of fun!!

Here is a picture of my painting I created, and some others from the night:


  


...Now if only I could think of a good place in the house to hang it, we'll be all set. :)

Also, you may recall the heck of a deal coffee table I got from Goodwill, and the sneak peak I shared in this post... My original intentions were to stain it, but after learning about Annie Sloan Furniture Chalk Paints (simply amazing!!), I chose to get a little more crafty... I just LOVE being Artsy Fartsy!



















I hope you're feeling InSpIrEd!! Enjoy your week, and just think, the coming holiday weekend will be a long one!


~Ashleigh XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment