Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Beach Prepping!

Congrats! You survived Monday, the most impossible day of the whole week! Now you should know you can accomplish anything! I usually am not excited or interested in going to work lately, but this week isn’t so bad since I know I am off all of next week!! YAYY!! We are headed back down to our favorite place in the Dominican for a week. You should check it out too! You can easily book directly through my mom here at her site: www.vacaydr.com. The word “Paradise” doesn’t even do this place justice! (Photos to come when we get back!)
Anywho, to prepare for our vacay, I am doing a 6 day cleanse. I have been eating like a health freak for over a month now (I just gotta slim down for the wedding!), but after speaking to a good friend who did this cleanse at the start of her weight loss program, she highly recommended it for a good metabolism jump start and a fresh pallet cleanse to decrease/eliminate all of the cravings that are diet breakers.
Pretty much I am eating ONLY veggies (so far I have enjoyed broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes, celery, carrots, squash, green beans) and can allow myself to enjoy 3 fruits a day (which has been watermelon and 2 apples). For drinks, I can have room-temp water, cold water, warm water, and hot water. I also can enjoy the preference of bottled or tap. J Sooo exciting, I know. (Below is a picture of my weekly groceries.)

My friend lost 15 pounds on this cleanse, so I’ll be sure to let you know Saturday, how I do. Wish me luck!



















~Ashleigh XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment