Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Back to Reality...

HOLA!, my long lost blog followers! I know it feels like eternity since my last post but we have been out having WAY too much fun, and now we are home and back to reality. LOTS to tell you about...


We started our vacation off last week with a week at our most favorite resort in the Dominican Republic. It was just as beautiful as ever & we all had a wonderful time! Can’t wait to go back next year to say “I Do!” on the beach!


We got home Saturday morning (red-eyes are NO fun, FYI), and chilled out all day- which was MUCH needed from the travelling. We planned to relax for the rest of our long 3-day weekend/ Memorial Day, but instead woke up Sunday morning and drove down to good ol’ Ocean City to visit my dad and my little sisters. (I do have to say I LOVE Maryland, but our beaches SUCK compared to the Caribbean.)
Here is Kylie (my little sister)... I mean my little mermaid...



It is so nice to be home though, and I'm not sure if Lia missed us or not, but I missed her! Here she is just posing on the deck (and a peak at our roses- THEY BLOOMED while we were gone!!)




















And HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! (His birthday was Monday.) ...Isn't he just so cute! :)



Back to rEaLiTy as of yesterday. Started my summer classes last night. I’m taking Anatomy & Physiology and Microbiology this summer (while working full time). Needless to say I will not see Summer 2012, please enjoy it for me! Applying to PA schools next Spring, and gotta get these classes done. It’s CRUNCH TIME! Decided today that work is just super boring and I am ready to be the care giver, NOT the one behind a desk… (even though I do have a cute office, LOL).
I’ll try to keep my blog posts popping this summer, even though my social life may not be as exciting. Be excited to hear all about the Human Body! 




... Hey, science isn't that bad!

~Ashleigh XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment