Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lemons & Cucumbers

Well LONG time no see, huh?! Sorry it’s been a good while since I’ve written. Lots of things have been taking over my life lately. Mostly horribly sad things, which I won’t speak of, but the good that has come from all of it is that I have a new perspective on life.
Just a friendly reminder to remember to always tell those you love how much you love them, and truly ACT out your feelings, not just verbally. It will all be worth it in the end. J
Anywho, the biggest thing happening in my life right now is my attention I spend focusing on a healthy life and eating clean foods. I have attempted to cut out all grain products from my diet, as of April 9th. Almost a month now, and most of my cravings are gone! I do love pasta and rice and cereal, etc. etc. But I have planned out my days with healthy foods, and am only allowing myself to have a very small portion of any of this occasionally once a week, if that. 6 pounds gone so far, and I actually feel really great!! I hope this might be a little inspiration to you that once you set your mind to something, you can do anything!
My 2 necessities are LEMONS and CUCUMBERS! They are what gets me through… Lemons in all of my beverages and cucumbers as a mid-afternoon snack, or whenever I want to eat! No offense to cucumbers, because I do really LOVE them, but too much of anything will make you loose your appetite, so I choose to curve mine with this delish veggie!


Here’s to a Healthy Week!
~Ashleigh XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment