Sunday, March 25, 2012

Little Surprises!

Being a first time home buyer certainly has it's ups and downs, but one of the best things with buying a new home (first time or not) in the middle of the winter, is the little surprises that happen in Spring! When we purchased the home, everything was dead, the trees were bare and we just had to wait and see if any color showed up. The last few weeks I have felt like it's Christmas morning, as I am so excited to come home and see if any new flowers are blooming, or what the bushes out back actually look like.

We have a HUGE Oak tree in our front yard, and I dream of planting some tulip bulbs around it in the Fall. Today, while searching for the perfect branch on the tree for my Easter decor I made:

P discovered a new little surpirse. We already have tulips planted around our big Oak!!!


He's little, but very yellow, and oh' so beautiful! P also saw another little tulip leaf popping out on the other side of the tree. I LOVE little suprises!!

I hope you are excited to see all of the great things we did around the yard this weekend... Here's a little hint from a previous post. Have a wonderful week!

~Ashleigh xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment