Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh' Happy Day!

HOORAY!!! The day that I thought would never come, has FINALLY arrived! Today's the first day of summer! :) And boy, does it feel like it... I just checked the weather, and it looks like you all are feeling the same thing, all over the U.S.!


Well, onto the real topic of today... I read this morning that just really inspired me:

Happiness is a choice! We sometimes say that when things go wrong or just not our way, we are unhappy. But we CHOOSE to be unhappy. If you can come to grasps with the fact that WE are in control, then you can always BE HAPPY! Stop moping around, and thinking "woah is me." Get up! Take action! Do what you love and love what you do! Plus, happiness is good for your health! :)

Have a very Happy Day!

~Ashleigh XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment