Monday, February 6, 2012

Namaste.


Namaste. I'm Ashleigh Anne, and I am so excited to share my passions and enthusiasm with you. Hmm... a little bit about me… I’m a fun-loving homebody that loves to walk into a space and feel that it’s ok to kick off my shoes and cuddle up on the couch. I love DIY projects, fun days in the kitchen baking goodies, and spending time with my family and friends trying new adventures.
With that being said, I have recently purchased a home with my wonderful boyfriend Prashad, and baby girl Lia (my labradoodle), and like any first-time home buyer, we are not only broke, but furniture deprived. Going out and buying brand new furniture is not only expensive, but unpractical. My thought is, why purchase something brand-new that will lose its value and get messed up and distressed while moving it from the truck to our home?
Instead, I have decided to be frugal and crafty, and refurbish our entire home with great bargain finds and make them our own. Your trash is my treasure. :) I am tickled to be able to share fun craft projects, furniture makeovers, decor changes, and so much more!

Thanks for joining in on this exciting journey!
~Ashleigh Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment